Friday, April 29, 2011

Interview with Ruthann about her Hair Extensions

Ruthann stopped in today for her two week check up. I did a little interview with her about her experience with extensions. She was really skeptical about getting them at first she had heard alot of things that made her not want to do hair extensions.



JeskaNewman- How long had it been since you had long hair?

Ruthann- 3 years.

JN- What has been your experience with the extensions? Do you like them? Any Dislikes?

R- Its very long. Its easier to style, I can curl or flat iron it and it stays all day. Curls don't hold in my natural hair. The extensions also add more volume, which is nice. Having long hair makes me feel pretty. The thing I dislike is now it takes longer to wash and dry, and I have to actually use a brush now, but it's worth it.

JN- How was the application process?

R- Fine, It didn't hurt. It took 3 hours including the haircut.

JN- How was the first week? Did you experience any tenderness or pulling?
R- No, It wasn't that bad. There was no discomfort it just felt different. Now I feel like its my hair. Yesterday I grabbed a piece of hair I thought was my own because it was short, but it was an extension.

JN- How is brushing, styling and Flat ironing?
R-Its fine, it takes longer than with short hair but not as bad as I was expecting. It tangles more than short hair, but I haven't noticed any matting or anything. The brush you gave me works well.

JN- What were some of the negatives you heard about Hair Extensions and what was your experience with them?

R- One thing I was really worried about was blending the extensions with my hair. A girl I know had extensions and it was obvious where her hair ended the rest were extensions. They weren't blended very well at all. I had also heard from many people that they glue the hair in, it smells, gets matted and clumped together, and a lot of your hair comes out when the extensions are removed. I was glad to hear there were no glue or chemicals involved in this process. I can wash my hair with the extensions so it doesn't smell bad. And my hair was cut to blend with the extensions so you cannot tell where my own hair stops, says everyone at work.

JN-What were people's reactions when they saw you with long hair?
R- Everyone loves them!! I think it was all the compliments I received about how beautiful it looks it really what made me like my hair even more. People are surprised at how well it bends with my natural hair and that you can't tell how it's attached. Several times I have been told I, "look very different with my hair down." Because they think it looks like my hair. When coworkers mention my extensions around a patient whose never seen me before, they have been surprised to find out it's not my own hair. I've been told the hair made me sassy and sexy. I think there was already some sass before I got hair extensions, but I'm really gonna miss the long and sexy when they get removed.



If your interested or just want to know more about hair extensions please contact me at 425.200.4247 or book a consultation appointment online there are many different options lets talk about what would be right for you! I'm offering 50% off application until the end of June.

Before
After

No comments:

Post a Comment