Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New Trends.

Ive gotta be one of the worst bloggers ever. Actually don’t even call me a blogger I don’t deserve the title. I'm horrible about posting. I forget and then 2 months later realize hey, I have a blog. Since its been awhile I figured I would update you all with the excitement in my world of hair.

Have you ever grown out a haircut that was so short you could only put it into a itty bitty stub? Then there is a seriously awesome day when you can put the back into a pony tail and a few bobby pins will take care of the front. Then there is the glorious day when you put it all up into a highpony tail and don’t need any bobbypins. That was today for me!! Im unsure which was better: buying an awesome sweatshirt for only 15 dollars or putting my hair in a real ponytail. Either way, Today was a good day!

In other exciting news today I completed my Micro Bead Hair Extensions class!!! Im very excited about this new service I will be adding. Im really loving the Micro Bead Method, Since there is no glue, heat or chemicals, there is no damage to your hair if maintained properly! My favorite part is the hair is reusable. You can reuse the hair for 8+ months if cared for properly. The hair I use is 100% Human Remy hair, You treat it the same way you would treat your own.  
The Best thing about hair extensions is you can be really creative without damaging your own hair! Cut the cost of color down, keep your own hair super healthy and switch it up often!  I can do anything from a full head of beautiful long blonde locks to a few pink peekaboo pieces.

There are a bunch of hot things going on with hair right now. Its all about adding fun with out changing your hair. 



Theres the feather extensions. You cant walk down the streets of seattle without seeing someone with them. I myself have 10 feathers in my hair. It only takes 15 min and you have an amazing fun accessory in your hair. 


The next hot item is Hair tinsel. Hair tinsel is shiny pieces of silk that is heat safe. You can mix it with your feathers or wear it solo. It’s a really cool way to add subtle funk to your hair. 


Next is my newest fav. HAIR BLING! Hair bling is little rhinestones that attach to your hair they last about a week, but ive heard them lasting up to three if your gentle.

No comments:

Post a Comment